Quality and lifestyle inform the Kings Hill ethos with the result that the development has received many awards and accolades, including acclaim as the country’s most successful new 'garden village'.
The top-scoring new village in an in-depth survey on placemaking by property agents CBRE, Kings Hill was placed ahead of Prince Charles’ Poundbury development in Dorset. The report praised Kings Hill’s provision of public and private amenities, the clear sense of local pride and the range of homes to meet all needs.
Homes too have received a host of awards, including:
- Evening Standard Home of the Year
- National Homebuilder Best House of the Future, Best House in England and Best New Family House
- Civic Trust commendation
- Building for Life Gold Award
- What House Awards for Best Sustainable Development, Best Future Home and Best Landscape
- Daily Mail Award for the best scheme in Kent
- New Homes and Garden award.
These awards are testament to Kings Hill’s approach to providing the best quality properties within sensitive landscaping as part of a new, well-managed, sustainable live/work/play community.