42 Kings Hill Avenue
42 Kings Hill Avenue, Kings Hill, West Malling, ME19 4AJ
- Space:6,897 sq ft, 13,679 sq ft
- Suitable for:Office / B1a
- Parking:109 car parking spaces
The building, designed by Richard Partington Architects, is arranged over two floors with two atria.
In the central 'street' and atria, a combination of light ceramic floor tiling, blond timber, white painted walls and glass balustrading produce a calm, yet naturally rich interior.
It is in a prominent location of the main thoroughfare through Kings Hill.
- Dual access building with two reception entrances
- VAV air conditioning
- Raised access flooring - 175mm clear void
- Suspended mineral fibre ceiling tiles with LG3 light fittings - 350-400 lux
- 2.8 floor to ceiling height - 1.5m fit out grid
- Passenger lift
- Male and female WCs plus disabled and shower facilities
|Area||Sq Ft NIA||Sq Ft IPMS||Parking|