17 Kings Hill Avenue
17 Kings Hill Avenue, Kings Hill, West Malling, ME19 4UL
- Space:8,909 sq ft (828 sq m)
- Suitable for:Mid-Rise Office / B1a
- Parking:48 parking spaces
17 Kings Hill Avenue commands a prominent position on the main Kings Hill thoroughfare, adjacent to David Lloyd Leisure and within easy walking distance to the shops, restaurants and golf course. Kings Hill is well situated geographically and benefits from easy access to London and mainland Europe, both by road and rail.
It is undergoing a complete refurbishment to provide flexible, efficient office space with brand new air conditioning, lighting and raised floors.
The building comprises two storeys, each floor being arranged as wings of office space accessed from a central core. It is designed to provide maximum flexibility, suitable for a single occupant or sub-divisible to provide multiple tenancies. The newly landscaped entrance and newly timber clad entrance elevation, will provide a fresh and striking approach to the building, whilst remaining in keeping with its existing landscaped setting.
The external treatment complements the design approach developed for the entrance lobby, stair and communal cores. Utilising a simple palette of materials; dark ceramic tiled floors, white walls and American white oak doors, along with a new lighting installation, a simple, clean and bright communal entrance will be achieved.
Designed to a high standard with quality materials and fittings, reflecting those used in the entrance lobby, the WC cores will provide male, female and disabled WCs and showers, accessed directly off the communal entrance and first floor lobby. The bright and generous office floors, with views over the surrounding landscape and central landscaped courtyard, have been designed to allow flexibility to subdivide and configure into both cellular and open plan office environments.
- Newly installed Mitsubishi vrf comfort cooling system.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Suspended ceilings with recessed LG7 compliant lighting complete with presence and daylight controls.
- Easily accessible storage in roof 1,408 sq ft (131 sq m) GIA approx.
- New raised access floor with 150 mm void.
- Telecommunications connectivity provided via ducts to each demise with both BT and Vodafone in situ.
- 13 person hydraulic passenger lift.
- Newly upgraded wc cores with showers on ground floor.
- EPC B47
|Area||Sq Ft||Sq M||Parking|